Mentorship can be a significant part of your overall career success, both early on in your career and even late in your professional life.
As business professionals, we don't always have the answers to every possible challenge that is thrown our way. That is why we have mentors to help us and guide us through some of our challenging days at work.
Mentors help keep you grounded in your professional journey and provide direction that you may not be getting from your supervisor or other coworkers. A mentor is someone who you can feel comfortable bouncing ideas off of without fear of embarrassment. Mentors can be career coach and our career champion towards our success. A mentor essentially fills those gaps that are missing from your career and professional development growth.
Established and experienced professionals
- You've had a fulfilling career so far and want
to mentor others and share your tips to success
- People with existing firms looking
for additional talent
- Mid-term careerist: is the channel you're in
the right one for you? What else is out there?
- Learn more about what a career in the
financial services industry is all about
- Meet people who can influence your career
- Gain knowledge and tips to benefit your
own career right now
Topics of discussion sill Include
- The real deal on pay and benefits
in different revenue models
- Career tracks and what to expect at
different types of firms
- Marketing: Is it all about who you know?
5:30 pm - Registration & Networking Cocktails
(First round on us)
6:00 pm - Panel Discussion
6:40 pm - Table Talk... Round Table Discussions
7:30 pm - Networking Resumes until 8 pm